Follow me! :)

Twitter: Nida_Ahmadd
Instagram: NidLid786
Tumblr: n-ahmadd.tumblr.com

Sunday 14 April 2013

I'm Back!

Hey Everyone!

I'm finally back to the blogging world! I'm so sorry that it has been so long (if we're counting it's been over a month!) I've missed making posts and talking to you guys so much! If you'd like to know why I've been gone, its basically because the past month was incredibly intense for me, for starters someone in my family passed away and although I wasn't very close to the person, the loss was really hard. School has also been incredibly hectic, I've been struggling with my math course a lot! Anyways, I know that a month is a long time and I didn't mean for this to happen, but I barely had any time to myself. I hope you guys understand! I'll be doing a lot more posts, since I'm at home for exam time! Hope you guys are doing well! :)

xoxo,
N



No comments:

Post a Comment