Follow me! :)

Twitter: Nida_Ahmadd
Instagram: NidLid786
Tumblr: n-ahmadd.tumblr.com

Sunday 14 April 2013

US Haul!

Hey Everyone! :)


Hope you had a good day! I'm coming back with a haul from the US! I went about a week ago, and it was a random trip with my family. We went for 3 days and I went to places like Target, CVS and Forever 21. This was such a random trip that I never got to buy the things that I made on my 'list of things to buy in case I go to the US' :P. So, I basically just bought whatever I could find at the drugstores that I went to. I'll list all of the details of each thing I bought below :)

Target:

Polka-Dot Purse:



The first thing I bought from Target was this purse, and I think its absolutely adorable! It's funny because right after I bought it, I realized that it's the same purse that StilaBabe09 bought on Youtube! Like I've said before, my favourite kind of bags are cross-body ones because of how easy it is to carry it around. I've already worn this quite a few times, and it goes with a lot of my outfits, so I'm definitely going to get good use out of it. A bonus was that this was on sale!

Price: $11.00

Floral Tote:


I picked this tote out immediately after I found the polka-dot purse. I am in love with this bag as well! It's perfect for the Spring/Summer time and the quality is amazing. I love the print so much, I could literally just sit here and look at it forever! :P I also really like the buckle detailing on the straps, and this bag was on sale too!

Price: $14.00

Clean and Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets:


I bought these sheets, because my skin has been going beserk lately! I don't know what it is, but my skin has been producing so much oil its ridiculous. In the middle of the day, there's always a sheen of oil on my face and powder isn't helping me at all! I bought a pack of these in Canada, but they're $2 more expensive here than in America! So I bought these, for when my current package runs out. In terms of the actual sheets themselves, I think they're great. It's kind of gross when you wipe your face, but its nice to know that I'm getting rid of any excess oil!

Price: $4.60

E.L.F Blush and Bronzer in St. Lucia



This blush and bronzer will be no surprise to you guys, if you watch Youtube videos as much as I do. This blush and bronzer is supposed to be a great value, and apparently they're dupes for NARS products! I've used the blush so far and I like it for a very natural look, as it's not very pigmented. I also bought this, because E.L.F products aren't readily available in Canada (unless you order them online) and the Target stores over here are never stocked well, so I figured I might as well buy it in the US!

Price: $3.00

E.L.F Powder Brush


I bought this brush, because I have heard great things about the E.L.F studio blushes. It says that it is a powder brush, but you can also use it with liquid. The head is really soft, and it distributes the product well, so I would definitely recommend this to anyone who was debating about buying it! Plus the price is amazing!

Price: $3.00

CVS:

Physician's Formula Conceal Rx Concealer:


I bought this concealer, because I have seen MissGlamorazzi use this in a lot of videos, and it looked like the coverage was great. I love the product itself, the consistency is really nice, and it has amazing coverage. Unfortunately though, I bought a shade too light and I didn't find out until I left the US, so I'm just going to work with this!

Price: $8.00

NYC Bronzing Face Powder:



Again, this is another product that is raved about on YouTube! This bronzer is so popular, and I actually don't wear bronzer at all, so I thought I would buy this and try it out! It's really cheap, so eve if I don't like it, I won't feel too bad. One thing I will say, is that the sponge that comes with it is really cheap and isn't good at all, so it's good to buy a brush like I did or invest in a really good brush that you can use with various products!

Price: $3.00

Nivea Lip Butters:


I bought these, because I have heard so many good things about them and I couldn't resist. I wanted to buy them all when I saw the display, but I controlled myself because I knew that buying 5 lip products wasn't reasonable. I bought 2, and my sister bought another flavor so I've tried 3 of them and I can say they are AMAZING. They smell so good, I wish that you could smell things online just to see what I'm talking about! I could eat them, they smell so appetizing! 

Price: $3.69 each


I bought this product as a re-purchase, because it is one of my favourite products that helps with blackheads. I've been using this for the past 3 years, and I can always count on it if my skin is acting up, like it is now! I would recommend this to anyone who is having problems with blackheads. You have to be careful with this though, because it is an exfoliater so I use this only twice a week!

Price: $7.00 (this is double the price in Canada!)

Maybelline Clear Mascara:


I bought this product, because I know that it works as a brow gel and it can helps with smoothing baby hairs. I've seen DulceCandy use this, to tame baby hair around her face, and I have a lot of them so I thought this would be perfect on days where my hair is being super frizzy! It works really well, and I can't wait to try this as a brow gel!

Price: $6.00

Milani EasyBrow:



Now, I have never been a person who fills out her brows. I always though it was unnecessary and that it didn't make a difference, but I was so wrong! Filling out your brows, and using a brush makes them look so defined and polished that I'm so glad I bought this! It's really easy to use and it wasn't as expensive as something you would buy from Sephora (like the Anastasia brow pencil!)

Price: About $7.00 (sorry I can't remember!)

Freeman Avocado and Oatmeal Face Mask:


You guys are probably so tired of hearing about my skin problems, but I am willing to try out anything that will help my skin! I saw this on special and I know that these masks are supposed to be good, so I bought this to try it. There's also a lot of product, so I know this will last me a long time!

Price: $3.00


Rite-Aid:

Wet 'n Wild Lipstick in Dark Pink Frost



I know Wet 'n Wild is available in Canada, but I sort of stumbled across this in Rite-Aid, and I really liked the colour! I feel like this colour would be perfect for the upcoming season, and it isn't anything crazy like coral, so I know that I will wear this a lot! The formulation of this is great and I like using this as a base too! I seriously can't believe how inexpensive these are!

Price: $0.99

Tresemme Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray


I recently ran out of my heat protection spray, and it is an absolute necessary item in my everyday routine, so I had to pick one up! I've been seeing a lot of ads for the Keratin Smooth line, so I thought I'd try it out, since I loved my last Tresemme spray! I've been using this for a while now, and I love it! It smells really good, it doesn't weigh my hair down and it helps smooth my hair which is great!

Price: $3.97


Forever 21:


This has to be my favourite tank! I'm from England, and I love the union jack symbol so every time I see a clothing item with it I always want to buy it! This tank is so great because, it has a paisley print on it, which makes it a little different and the tank has a sort of distressed vibe to it, which I love! I've already worn this with a denim shirt (that I will show you guys) and I love the cool, effortless look that it gives!

Price: $13.80


This shirt is so different, that it immediately caught my eye! Recently, I've been into buying cute/quirky pieces, instead of buying something that I know all of my friends are going to buy, or even buying something on trend. This shirt, is very comfortable and casual and I love the different details on it. The buttons are really cue, the sleeves are cuffed and not too short (I don't like short sleeves!) and the waist cinches in a little! I've also worn this under my denim shirt and it looks really cute!

Price: $21.80


American Eagle:


This is probably the most versatile piece I own in my closet. I could go on and on about this shirt...
I think everyone should invest in a good denim shirt because you can literally wear it with anything and it looks good on everyone! I've already worn this like 10 times, and washed it twice and I know I'll wear it many more times! I've been into wearing tanks underneath and leaving it open, which is so comfortable and casual! I love this and you can bet that I'll be wearing this with tanks, shirts, jeans, maxi skirts, the possibilities are endless...

That finally concludes my haul! I know this was really long guys, but I couldn't resist shopping in the US! I hope you enjoyed this, and please be patient with me while I'm getting back into the habit of blogging! Hope you have a great night! :)

xoxo,
N




No comments:

Post a Comment