Follow me! :)

Twitter: Nida_Ahmadd
Instagram: NidLid786
Tumblr: n-ahmadd.tumblr.com

Friday 3 May 2013

2 OOTD's- May 1 & May 2

Hey Everyone!


My summer has officially started! I'm so excited about the fact that I'm done with school and that I can spend more time on this blog! I haven't done an OOTD post in a long time, so I thought I would put include 2 days in one post! Hope you all have a good day! :)


Outfit # 1

Okay, so first of all, I know that the first picture is sideways but I've tried so hard to turn it around and it won't work! But this is definitely one of my favourite outfits for the summer! This top is really comfortable and cute, the flip-flops that I wore are an old favourite and as you'll see I'm going to be wearing them a lot! The ring that I'm wearing might seem a little random, but I love it and I actually bought it because it kind of connects to how indecisive I am! :P Lastly, my wallet/clutch is my new favourite item that I recently bought! It's so cute, I got it at a great price and it holds my phone and has a compartment for lipstick/lip-gloss! (AKA my dream clutch!)









Shirt: $19.00, H&M
Jeggings: $25.00, Garage
Watch: Gift from Aldo
Ring: $4.00, Garage
Wallet/Clutch: $30.00, Winners (the brand is Juicy Couture)
Flip-Flops: $15.00, from American Eagle (old)

Outfit # 2:

The second outfit that I'm wearing is like the epitome of comfort. I've been lusting after some Brandy Melville shirts lately, but I haven't been able to visit the store because it's in Toronto and while I live near Toronto, it's still a hassle to get there! So I was so excited when I found this top at Winners, because it looks exactly like a Brandy Melville tank! I'm wearing the same flip-flops again, and I'm wearing this really cool tribal ring that I bought last summer. This polka-dot cross body bag was also featured in my USA haul post! :)







Tank: $12.00, Winners
Jeans: $30.00, Hollister
Bandeau: $5.00, Garage
Ring: $4.80, Forever 21
Flip Flops: $15.00, American Eagle (old)
Purse: $10-12 (can't remember), Target


Image is from here.

xoxo,
N









No comments:

Post a Comment