Follow me! :)

Twitter: Nida_Ahmadd
Instagram: NidLid786
Tumblr: n-ahmadd.tumblr.com

Thursday 7 March 2013

Arm Candy!

Hey Everyone!

I don't actually have an OOTD today, surprise surprise! Haha, I'm actually heading home after my first class, which is in 2 hours and I look pretty bad, so I didn't want to do a post on what I'm wearing today. One day, I realized that in my OOTD posts, I never show you guys my 'everyday arm candy'. It's always on my arm and putting the bracelets on in the morning is like second nature, so I never really consciously thought about including it in my posts! So I thought I would show you them today! :)

By the way, there's a story behind most of these bracelets, and I thought it would be cool to share them with you! I'm sorry if you don't like reading too much, haha!

1. Monogrammed Bracelet from Florida

I bought this bracelet when I went on vacation to Disney World, in Orlando, Florida! I went when I was 17, and to be honest I thought I wouldn't have that much fun because I thought I was too old. Guys, I was so wrong. Disney World is literally the happiest place on earth, and I'm such a little kid at heart as well so I ended up having the BEST TIME EVER. I don't think anything will ever compare to this vacation! I bought this in Animal Kingdom, and I've seen these bracelets in a lot of places, but I love how this one is in my favourite colour, and it has the heart and says 'LOVE' on the back.



2. Dog/Wolf Bracelet from Algonquin Park

I bought this bracelet when I went on a family vacation to Muskoka. For those of you who don't know what Muskoka is, it's like cottage country in Canada, and its the most beautiful place ever. There's loads of greenery and wildlife and the hotels and cottages are in such great areas! I went last summer, and it's funny because my dad only booked the hotel for one night, so we were supposed to arrive on Friday afternoon, and leave Saturday evening. However, we ended up having so much fun in that one day, that my dad extended our trip for two whole days! So, Algonquin Park is this huge national park near Muskoka and my parents really wanted to go to it. Of course, it was raining like crazy that day, but my dad insisted we went anyway. We spent a little time outside and then proceeded to get soaked, so we ran into a nearby gift shop/restaurant. My mom spotted this bracelet and she bought it for me as a surprise! I was actually going to move away from home a few days from then, so this bracelet is special to me, because it reminds me of my mom and how lucky I am to have her!

By the way, if you can figure out what animal that is, please let me know :P



3. Bracelet from H&M

This is going to sound really silly, since I spent so long telling you guys the story behind the first two bracelets, but I don't have a story with this. My sister went shopping and bought it because she thought I would like it. When I was wearing my 'arm candy' I felt like something was missing, so I added this, for a little colour and because I thought the charms on this were really cute!


4. 'Pandora Bracelet'

I got this as a gift from a really close friend. It is not a real Pandora bracelet, but it looks so much like the real ones, and it hasn't tarnished or anything! Now, this has a really long story behind it, involving a really flamboyant guy that I met at 'Lush' and it would take me a while to write down and I would totally be rambing. If you guys would really like to know, then comment and I'll finish this story :)


That's it for my daily arm candy! I hope you guys enjoyed this post, I know it was really random!
Anyways, hope you guys have a really good day!
xoxo,
N


Image is from here.


3 comments:

  1. I think its cool that you have one with your name on it!! That is something that I never really had haha, in bracelet form or otherwise.
    I don't generally wear a lot of bracelets but these are really nice. I only have two that I alternate, a Pandora and a plain silver band by Micheal Kors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! :) and yeah, everyone I know mostly has a Michael Kors watch, or a bracelet! But I like to wear all of these bracelets together!

      Delete
  2. Thank you! :) and I'll take a look at it!

    ReplyDelete