Follow me! :)

Twitter: Nida_Ahmadd
Instagram: NidLid786
Tumblr: n-ahmadd.tumblr.com

Saturday 2 March 2013

Spring Fever!

Hey Guys!
I was just cleaning out my closet, because it was a big mess and I thought I would pack away a few of my heavy sweaters and bring out a few spring pieces. Obviously, in Canada it is still freezing cold and I will probably continue to wear my winter jacket until mid-April, but I've been seeing a lot of cute new spring arrivals in stores and since I haven't been able to buy anything yet, I thought I would sort through what I already had. Like I said, I haven't shopped for spring yet so this is a small list, but these are some of my favourite clothing items! I hope you guys enjoy this! :)

1. Forever 21 Tunic-$27.80

I bought this last year, around spring time and I love it! It has sort of a nautical feel, with the stripes and the rope belt! I like to style this with a pair of leggings and combat boots or flats. I also have this anchor necklace that I think looks really cute with this! 


2. Forever 21 Maxi Dress-$29.80

This maxi dress is so gorgeous, and the price is unbelievable! Whenever I go shopping, I see maxi dresses that are plain, and they cost anywhere from $30-$50. This is the first maxi dress I have ever bought and I like it because of the beautiful floral print, the tassel at the top, the fit, and the detailing at the bottom! This dress is strapless, but it has an elasticized top so you don't have to worry about it falling down! Also, there's a crochet lining at the bottom, which is a small detail, but I think it's so cute. This dress looks way more expensive than it actually costs, which one of the many reasons why I love it.



3. Garage Dress-$10.00

I think this dress is really cute, because of the colour and the print! Normally, I don't like the colour orange and its really rare if I buy it, but I think it really works on this dress. It also has a key-hole in the back, however I wouldn't wear this dress plain. I have a navy blue open-cardigan that I like to wear on top of this, and it looks really cute with flats!


4. Forever 21 Cut-out Shirt-$23.80

I can't believe this now that I think about it, but I've had this shirt for 2 years now! It's a little loose on me, but it looks fine if I layer it with a t-shirt underneath.  This shirt is from the boutique section of Forever 21, and the tag said that the beads were hand-sewn, which I think is incredible! The pattern is so bright and unique, that I wear this shirt all the time! In fact, I probably have never gotten so many compliments on a piece of clothing, as I have on this shirt.



5. Costa Blanca-$5.00

This shirt looks really wierd when you first look at it, but it's actually really nice! My mom bought this for me last weekend and when she first showed it to me, I immediately thought that it was something that needed to be returned :p But this shirt is really pretty and unique, and I actually really like it now. It also has cut-out sleeves (which I love!) and it has a high-low hemline. The print of the shirt is also really cool and I can't wait to wear this with a tank top, once the weather gets warmer. My mom also got this on sale from $50.00, to $5.00 which is insane!!



6. Papaya Tank-I think it was around $10.00, I'm not sure!

I bought this last May, when I went to the US on a trip to visit my uncle! I had never been in the store Papaya before, but it looked cute from the outside, so I decided to take a look! Papaya has tons of nice clothes at  really cheap prices, but the quality isn't that great (I bought a few other shirts and I've given them away because they looked so raggy even though I only wore them a few times). This tank however, is my favourite because the quality isn't bad, and because of the crochet detailing at the back The crochet is actually really intricate, which is surprising for the price, but it's really cool. I like to wear this wear a t-shirt underneath, jeans, and a pair of flip-flops! :)


I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Hope you have a great day!
xoxo,
N



No comments:

Post a Comment