Follow me! :)

Twitter: Nida_Ahmadd
Instagram: NidLid786
Tumblr: n-ahmadd.tumblr.com

Sunday 10 March 2013

Gym Essentials!

Hey Everyone! :)

Happy Sunday! I'm so, so sorry for not posting anything since Thursday! I was planning on doing a post, but this weekend ended up really weird. Whenever I had the time to write a new post, I felt lazy and when I wanted to write a post, I became busy! Anyways, I'm sorry and I'm going to make sure that I get back to doing a post every day! Normally, I wake up and do a post, but I think I'm going to try to do posts the night before so I don't feel rushed in the morning! Enough of me rambling, I will start the post now! :p

My gym bag is actually just a tote that I got from Garage when I did some online shopping. The size is great and it holds everything I need perfectly. 

My clothes are from Aeropostale and Winners (which is like Marshalls in the US). I used to wear sweatpants and a t-shirt when I exercised, because I thought buying gym clothes was unnecessary, but I feel like its really important! Not only is the material way better for when you're working out, but I feel good when I wear these clothes, so I feel better about myself and feel more motivated! The jacket is also really cute because it has a pop of colour, and I like how there are panels on the jacket, it gives a slimming effect. 

Other than clothing and running shoes, I like to bring a water bottle, face wipes, a headband, a ponytail, a lip-balm, body spray and deodorant. I take water to stay hydrated, obviously and I forgot to take a picture, but I also pack some almonds and a granola bar in case I need a boost of energy. I love the Pond's face wipes! I usually use a wipe to clean my face before I work-out, just to get rid of any make-up. When I'm working out, I usually tie my hair-up in a pony-tail and I like to use a headband, just because it keeps everything out of my face! The baby-lips is in my bag because my lips are always chapped, especially in the winter and I think it's nice to have a tinted lip moisturizer with you! The scent that I'm currently using is from PINK and it smells amazing! It's a little large to take in my bag, but I really like the smell of this and its lighter than spraying myself with perfume after a workout! Last but not least, I have deodorant, and I don't have much to say about this except that it works well! I also like how it doesn't have a specific scent to it, I really don't like deodorants that smell like vanilla, or strawberries or something because I don't like the idea of mixing food with sweat. I think that's just gross LOL.













That's it for my gym essentials! I hope you guys enjoyed this post! In terms of posts that are coming  up, I'm working on a Spring Haul, Product's that I Regret Buying and more OOTD's. Please comment below if you have any requests, or if you just want to say 'Hi'! :) Hope you guys have a great day! 

xoxo,
N


Image is from here.



2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you about how gym clothes makes you feel motivated! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? :) Haha, my sister totally disagrees with me!

      Delete