Follow me! :)

Twitter: Nida_Ahmadd
Instagram: NidLid786
Tumblr: n-ahmadd.tumblr.com

Friday 1 March 2013

February Favourites!

Hey Everyone!
Hope you had a good day! :) I'm so sorry that I've been out of it for the past few days, midterms kind of took over! But I'm back at home and back to writing posts! Tonight, I thought I would do a February Favourites post, since I haven't done a post like this before, and I hope to do one of these every month. This might seem like a really long list, but I actually took a few things out, so hopefully you guys won't be too bored of scrolling through pictures! :P

1. Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Fresh Beige

I've really been loving this foundation this month. It matches my skin perfectly, it has really good coverage and it actually last the whole day! This foundation is definitely worth all the hype it has received, and I'm glad about the fact that I bought it! The only thing I would say though, is that Spring and  Summer is approaching, and I know that I'm going to have to switch up my face make-up since this would not be suitable in the heat! And I've had my eye on the Revlon BB Cream...




2. Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Honey

I absolutely love this powder. I use a brush and dust it all over my face after I apply my foundation. It's light and it gives my face a completely matte look! My face does tend to get shiny around midday, so I have to touch it up or use blotting sheets, but I don't mind that at all!



3. EOS Lip Balm in Honeydew

I know I already talked about this in my Winter must-Haves post, but I simply adore this lip balm. I seriously don't know what I would do without it, especially in the winter! It's so hydrating and smells so good that I literally have this with me 24/7. As you can probably tell, it's kind of dirty because of the fact that it's rolling around in my backpack half the time when I'm at school and for some reason the marks won't come off!


4. Covergirl Jumbo Gloss Balm in Watermelon Twist

I bought this because I saw that Ingrid (or MissGlamorazzi) used this in one of her latest videos and I really liked the colour! It looked like a pretty colour for Spring, and I'm always on the lookout for lip products since I'm not into lipstick, and most of the time people on Youtube are always talking about their favourite lipsticks! Now with this, I will say that I love the colour, however it's not very hydrating. What I like to do, is I apply my EOS lip balm and then put this on straight after. It gives my lip a gorgeous, yet natural looking hint of colour!


5. Loreal True Match Crayon Concealer

I am in love with this concealer. I love it even more, now that I've been using it everyday and I haven't gone a day without it for the past 2 weeks! The texture is so creamy, and despite what I said before, it is super blend-able. Like I said, I had mid-terms this week, and I couldn't be bothered with foundation so I literally just applied this on my face (especially under my eyes due to lack of sleep) and it made me look way more awake. I cannot say enough good things about this concealer!


6. Rimmel Stay Glossy Lip gloss in Endless Summer

I only bought this lip gloss a few days ago when I was at the drugstore and saw that it was on sale for $5.99! I don't really have any lip-glosses that I like at the moment and I thought I would buy this because it is a perfect shade of pink for me! It's not too bright, or too nude and it has a little bit of shimmer in it! If i'm going to be completely honest, I loved the name of this too! It just sounds so perfect, especially right now when I'm drowning in work!


7. Essie Nail Polish in Tart Deco

I have been loving this nail polish this month! I've been obsessed with coral, and I think it's because of how eager I am for spring to arrive! The colour is just so bright and pretty and it really adds a pop of colour to any outfit, so I've been wearing this a lot!


8. Moroccan Oil Treatment

Ahhh I don't know where to start with this. The smell is divine. I could sit here and smell this treatment all day if I could it smells that good! And the effect that this has on my hair is pretty great too! I basically apply a drop of this to my hair when it's damp and it removes frizziness from my hair and it makes it easier when I want to blow-dry my hair! This is a little expensive, but I definitely think it's worth it, because it works really well and a little of this goes a long way! I share this with my 2 other sisters and my mom and it lasts for about 5 months! So I think that's pretty amazing!


9. Vera Wang Princess Perfume

This wouldn't be a favourites post without this perfume! I have been wearing this since grade 9, I think, and I don't think I will every get tired of it. I'm pretty sure that this is my third bottle, and I will definitely buy this again once it runs out. The smell is amazing and I don't know, I just feel like a princess when I wear this! :P


10. Aldo Bag

I have been obsessed with this bag this month. My best friend have it to me for my birthday and I couldn't have been happier. The structure of this bag is beautiful, the quality is really good and my favourite part is the colours. This bag actually goes with everything, and I can't imagine one outfit that this wouldn't look good with! I'm not the kind of person to carry large bags, unless I absolutely have to, so this suits me perfectly!



11. Jean Vest from Urban Planet

I loveee this denim vest! It's so cute and I like how it has an edge, because its distressed and because of the studs. I also love how wearing this with jeans and combat boots makes a complete, comfortable outfit! I only bought this vest for $20 and I've worn it so much this month that I feel like I've already got my money's worth!




12. Forever 21 Cardigan

This is probably my favourite cardigan ever. I bought this last year, so I'm not sure if it would be available now, but it's so comfortable! I love the print as well, it's so different from anything I've seen before! I have worn this so much, and surprisingly, the quality of this is great, because it still looks new! This also looks amazing with a t-shirt, some jeggings and boots. It makes for a cute, yet comfy outfit and you guys know how important it is for me to be comfy!



13. Benefit Bad Gal White Liner

Firstly, I got this from one of my friends's as part of a birthday present. I was telling her how much I needed some eye-makeup, and she surprised me with 8 eye-liners from Benefit and a few other things, which was really sweet! My favourite one out of all of them is the white one! In my opinion, I have small eyes and I never wear eye-liner, because I feel like every time I put it on it makes my eyes look smaller. This might sound silly, because I know it opens up people's eyes, but I've never been one for eye-liner. I love this one though! The images are a little fuzzy, because my camera wouldn't focus, but I apply this to the inner corner of my eyes to brighten them up and to make them look bigger. I've heard about this tip a million times, but I just never tried it, and now I can safely state that its true!


14. Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Blackest Black

Last but not least, is this mascara. I'm not sure if I just missed it, but I feel like not enough people talk about this mascara! I think it is perfect if you want volumized lashes, but you don't want it to look like you have 3 coats of mascara on. This gives you a natural look and for everyday use, I love this mascara!


So, that's going to be it for my February Favourites! I hope you guys enjoyed this post, I'm sorry about the random order of the items! For some reason, my laptop uploaded them in a completely different order than I specified and by the time I realized I had finished this, and I'm super tired now! If you have any comments, or requests, please leave them below!:)
Goodnight!
xoxo,
N

LOL I loved this show when I was younger!

Image is from here




2 comments:

  1. I have the watermelon twist lip gloss too!! And I love that Essie color!!! And what a great perfume choice too! Love that smell!!!


    www.makingitsparkle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I really like the lip gloss! And I can't go a day without that perfume! <3

    ReplyDelete