Follow me! :)

Twitter: Nida_Ahmadd
Instagram: NidLid786
Tumblr: n-ahmadd.tumblr.com

Wednesday 6 March 2013

OOTD-March 4, 2013

Hey Everyone!
I hope you guys are having a good morning :) Today I have yet another OOTD as I've been really busy! Come Thursday, or Friday, I'm thinking of doing a spring outfit inspiration post! Please let me know if you liked this post in the comments, or if you have any requests! :) Today's outfit is a really polished, put-together outfit, and I like it because not only does it look really cute, but it's also incredibly comfortable. I have a business presentation today, and instead of dressing in a dress-shirt and pants, I wanted to put a spin on 'business casual'.

This is something that you could wear to work, if you are allowed to have outfits that can be a little more on the casual side, it could also be worn to an interview!

I love the lace shirt that I'm featuring in this OOTD, because it can be dressed up, with a blazer like I did, or dressed down with a pair of blue jeans and sandals. This shirt is a really versatile piece in my wardrobe. Also, I'm sorry if you don't like black jeans, I know I wear them A LOT, but it's a staple in my wardrobe!













Burnt Orange Shirt: American Eagle Outfitters, On Sale for $21.00
Blazer: H&M, $35.00
Necklace: Aldo, $12.00
Flats: American Eagle (Payless), $30.00
Jeggings: Garage, $25.00
Purse: Gift from Aldo

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! And I hope you have a wonderful day! :)
xoxo,
N

Image is from here.

8 comments:

  1. Love love love this outfit! Very professional but adorable. I love the lace top

    www.makingitsparkle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab look doll! And I adore the quote, so true and eye opening.

    http://pinklovelaugh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankss! :) and yeah, I thought it was so eye-opening as well!

      Delete
  3. I love the flats! They're so cute :)

    www.thebellebeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your quote..really liked your blog. You have captured & sketch fashion & couture so well.
    http://bit.ly/106ocAp

    ReplyDelete