Follow me! :)

Twitter: Nida_Ahmadd
Instagram: NidLid786
Tumblr: n-ahmadd.tumblr.com

Saturday 2 March 2013

OOTD+OOTN-March 2, 2013

Hey Everyone!
I hope you all are having a good morning! :) Today, I have a few errands to run, and I'm going out for my friend's birthday party so I thought I would show you what I'll be wearing throughout the day and what I'll be wearing at night! 

Day:








Plaid Shirt: Forever 21, $21.80
Jeans: Hollister, $30.00
Earrings: Costa Blanca X, $5.00
Watch: Next (store in England), 15.00 pounds
Cross-body Purse: Coach, $80.00

Night:









Sweetheart Dress: H&M, $7.00
Necklace: Costa Blanca X, $10.00
Bracelet: Gift from my Dad
Shoes: American Eagle (Not American Eagle Outfitters!), $30.00
Jeggings: Garage, $25.00
(I would also wear black leggings with this, I just couldn't find them!)
Jewel Clutch: Costa Blanca X, $10.00

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! If you have any questions or comments, then please let me know below! And I hope you have a great day! :)

Also, I was recently on Forever21's website and I've been LOVING their new items for spring! Let me know if you would like me to do a spring haul! :)
xoxo,
N

<3

Image is from here.



2 comments:

  1. Wow! You have the best blog!!! I am one of LC's fans! I have been looking at your blog and it is amazing! Can i become a member? I will tell my cousin about this blog. She was Foxface's makeup artist from the Hunger Games. She will love this! Great JOB! Keep up the amazing work!
    ~Emma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so sweet of you to say, thank you! And I think I have a part of my page where you can follow me! :) And WOW that's really cool, the Hunger Games is one of my favourite book series'! <3

      Delete