Follow me! :)

Twitter: Nida_Ahmadd
Instagram: NidLid786
Tumblr: n-ahmadd.tumblr.com

Sunday 3 March 2013

What's in my bag?!

Hey Everyone!
I'm going out with my mom in a bit, and I was putting everything in my bag when I realized I should do a 'What's in my bag' post! I'm not the kind of person who carries a big bag, and who puts a ton on stuff in it. I'm a really low maintenance kind of girl, and I really only put my necessities in my bag! Compared to other people, or certain You-tubers, it will look like I barely have anything, but I don't really need anything else :P
I hope you guys enjoy this post!

I got my bag from H&M for $20.00, and I like it because of how simple it is! I'm not in love with the hardware, because it's gold, and I prefer silver hardware on my purse. However, this purse is really cute to me and it kind of reminds me of a Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac :P





(I need my glasses to drive, so I have them all the time!)

(I ALWAYS have gum and I always keep a snack because I'm hungry all the time!)

(Need to always keep my lips moisturized, especially in the winter!)



(I could not be more thankful for the fact that I have tissues sometimes :P Also, if I'm going to eat out, I need to make sure I sanitize my hands. The ponytail is really good for when I want to throw my hair up in a bun, and I have a pen just in case!)

(Haha, I still have this from when I went!)

That's it for what's in my bag! Please comment below with any thoughts, or if you would like me to do a certain kind of post! I hope you all have a good day! 
xoxo,
N

(Gossip Girl! <3)

Image is from here.





No comments:

Post a Comment