Follow me! :)

Twitter: Nida_Ahmadd
Instagram: NidLid786
Tumblr: n-ahmadd.tumblr.com

Tuesday 5 March 2013

OOTD-March 5, 2013

Hey Everyone! 
Hope you all are having a good morning! :) Uni's been really stressful, and I've been loaded down with
work, so I'm going to be focusing on OOTD' for the next few days. If you have any suggestions in terms
of fashion, then please comment below and I'll definitely try to fulfill any requests :)
I've actually been really excited about trying the new L'Oréal Wild Ombre Hair Colour! I want to ombre my hair, but it's so expensive and I'm not sure if I'll like it, so I think this is a good idea! I'm going to try it this weekend, and I've seen a lot of videos on how to do it, and reviews and they've been really good. If you guys would like me to do a how-to/review post, then let me know!











T-Shirt: Papaya, $10.00
Lace Blazer: Urban Planet, $10.00
Gold Bar Necklace: Aldo, $10.00
Watch: Aldo, $35.00
Jeans: Hollister, $30.00
Cross-Body Purse: Coach, $80.00
Flats: Ardene, $10.00

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! This outfit is really comfortable, and I know that I've already showed this lace blazer before, but I love it so much! Hope you guys have a really great day!:)
xoxo,
N


Image is from here.

2 comments:

  1. REally love that watch!!

    http://www.makingitsparkle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete