Follow me! :)

Twitter: Nida_Ahmadd
Instagram: NidLid786
Tumblr: n-ahmadd.tumblr.com

Thursday 16 May 2013

3 Outdoor-sy Inspired Outfits!

Hey Everyone!

I'm so sorry I barely blogged this week! I'm actually going to a cottage this weekend from Friday morning until Monday afternoon and I've been so busy with packing and buying materials with my mom that I barely had a chance to sit down and do a post! Today, I'm going to be showing you guys three outfits that I would wear on a trip to the cottage, or even a camping trip! I wasn't feeling too well so I took pictures of my sister wearing these outfits and I kind of like doing my OOTD's this way too, let me know how you feel as well!

1. Mad for Plaid!

So, In my opinion there are a few places where it is pretty much a must for me to wear plaid. Going camping/to the cottage is one of those places! Plaid gives a relaxed, yet preppy vibe at the same time and it literally looks good with everything, which is why I love it so much. I've been into graphic tees a lot, so I paired this shirt with a quote from Shakespeare, which is: 'Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none'. I styled this with blue jeans, which is also a must-have for me and lastly I had to include my combat boots!







Plaid Shirt: $21.80, Forever 21
Tank: $12.80, Forever 21
Jeans: $40.00, American Eagle Outfitters
Necklace: Gift
Boots: $60.00, Costa Blanca

2. A Taste for Tribal

So, I've included this tribal open cardigan in a few of my posts because I love it so much and it's so versatile! It's perfect for the summertime and wintertime, because it's not too thick or thin. I love throwing this over a simple shirt and jeans and of course I included my combat boots in this outfit as well!







Cardigan: $29.80, Forever 21
T-Shirt: $14.00, Joe Fresh
Jeans: $40.00, American Eagle Outfitters
Necklace: $5.00, Garage
Combat Boots: $60.00, Costa Blanca

3. Patriotic Love

I have worn this outfit so many times that I've lost count! Since I'm originally from England, I'm obsessed with anything that has a Union Jack sign on it and I love this tank because it has a paisley pattern in it as well. I've already talked about this jean shirt soo much, so I'll spare you guys today! I paired this outfit with a pair of red Converse shoes, because I thought the red shoes brought out the red in the shirt and added some colour!







Jean Shirt: $18.00, American Eagle Outfitters
Tank: $11.80 (I think!), Forever 21
Jeggings: $40.00, American Eagle
Ring: $10.00, Jewelry Stand
Converse Shoes: $45.00, Converse

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! I kept the jewelry to a minimum, just because I don't like to wear my favourite pieces when I know I'm going to be outdoors for a long period of time! I will probably pack some of these clothing pieces tonight and I'll make sure I take a lot of pictures and do a post on my weekend when I return! Hope you guys had a good day! :)

xoxo,
N

2 comments: