Follow me! :)

Twitter: Nida_Ahmadd
Instagram: NidLid786
Tumblr: n-ahmadd.tumblr.com

Wednesday 22 May 2013

My Favourite You-Tuber's-Part 2!

Hey Everyone!

Hope you all had a great weekend! I was actually planning on doing a post about my weekend at the cottage, however when I uploaded the pictures they didn't look that great! It's such a shame, because the place I went to was beautiful, but the beauty wasn't captured properly in the pictures :( Anyways, I am back today with another post about who I love to watch on YouTube! Funnily enough, everyone that I am going to mention in this post is from England! I totally didn't mean for it to happen...but it did! I hoep you guys enjoy this! And comment below letting me know who you love to watch on Youtube :)

1. EssieButton


So basically, I have been obsessed with watching essiebutton this month. There are just so many things I love about her, but I think the biggest thing is that she's Canadian (living in England) ! This may sound weird, and maybe it's just me...but I feel like there aren't many Canadian You-Tubers out there and its just nice to hear her mention things that happen here in Canada and talk about stores that she loves from here. Essiebutton is also amazing because her videos are really informative, I love her reviews (they're really thorough), she's hilarious and she just seems like a person who is genuinely down to earth. I recently came across her, but I know I will watch her videos for a LONG time!


2. FleurdeForce

I've been watching Fleur for a few months now, and I've been loving her videos! I came across channel, because she is one of MissGlamorazzi (or Ingrid's) best friends and I thought she seemed cool. I love watching Fleur because she has amazing tips when it comes to applying make-up, she also has great reviews of products and I feel like Fleur has a similar sort of style to mine! She's absolutely gorgeous and her vlog channel is so cute as well, Fleur and her fiancée are perfect for each other!



3. BeautyCrush

Sammi is another person that I've enjoyed watching recently. I remember I watched one of her video's a few years ago but I didn't like it that much, so I didn't subscribe to her. But I watched her videos again a while ago and I really liked them! Sammi has such a cool, edgy style and I love that she's not afraid to wear anything. It seems like she can literally pull off anything she wants! I feel like Sammi inspires me to be a little different and dress out of the box! She also has good product reviews and I love love lover her lipstick collection!


4. Zoella280390
If I had to describe Zoella in one word, it would be CUTE! She is honestly the cutest person I have ever seen and she is just stunning! She's also amazing when it comes to reviewing products, I love her hauls (although they make me insanely jealous!) and her personality just seems wonderful. I feel like Zoella is one of those absolutely gorgeous girls, but doesn't know it (if that makes sense). She's so modest and humble and she is always talking about problems that she has dealt with, which makes me relate to her a lot! I just love her, you guys should definitely check her out!


5. Tanya Burr

Last, but not least is Tanya Burr! I enjoy watching her videos, because her make-up tutorials are insane! She does amazing make-up, which is celebrity inspired and since she has worked in make-up she has some great tips! Tanya also does a lot of reviews of high-end products, so if I'm thinking of purchasing something I like to see if she's done a review on it because she has tried out soo many high-end things! She also has an adorable fiancée!



I hope you guys enjoyed this post! A lot of my past posts have been about OOTD's, but I'm feeling more inspired in terms of beauty so I am going to do a haul and review of some products very soon! Have a great day!

xoxo,
N





No comments:

Post a Comment