Follow me! :)

Twitter: Nida_Ahmadd
Instagram: NidLid786
Tumblr: n-ahmadd.tumblr.com

Thursday 30 May 2013

My Current Obsession!

Hey Everyone!

I know that this is the third post that I'm posting in like an hour, but I saw these pictures in my phone and I had to show you guys! I recently went to Aeropostale-I don't normally shop there, but I have a younger sister who does! I saw these sandals, and I honestly feel like the light of the heavens was shining on them! I know these aren't to everyone's taste, but I LOVE them. The neon is perfect for the summer, these add a great amount of height to my body, and they are totally comfortable to walk in because of the fact that they are wedges AND they have straps! I've bought wedges before, but they were pretty hard to walk in because there wasn't anything wrapped around my feet :P. I just wanted to show you guys these in case you wanted to buy them too, since I got them at $30.00 (50% off!)



Comment below letting me know how you like them! :)

xoxo,
N

No comments:

Post a Comment