Follow me! :)

Twitter: Nida_Ahmadd
Instagram: NidLid786
Tumblr: n-ahmadd.tumblr.com

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Drugstore Products that I Recommend!

Hey Everyone!

Today, I thought that I would do a post on drugstore items that I think everyone should have in their make-up bag! These are products that I always find myself reaching for, and they're all relatively cheap because of the fact that I bought them from the drugstore! Hope you guys enjoy this :)


Foundation: Revlon Colorstay

I adore this foundation! I wouldn't recommend wearing it everyday, but its great for when you need medium-high coverage foundation that lasts all day! All you need is a setting powder in your purse and you're good to go! I apply this with a damp triangular sponge and I get these sponges in a packet from the drugstore. This foundation also has a ton of shades and it is easy to apply and blend in.


Eye-Shadow: Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze

Firstly, I'm so sorry that I don't have a swatch for this! I thought I had a picture but I accidentally deleted it. This color is a beautiful brown/bronze with shimmer. I love this because it lasts all day, it acts as a great base for my shadows and it is just a beautiful colour! I would definitely recommend this, I'm going to buy a few more in different colours.


Setting Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder

Now, I know that I have previously talked about how much I love the Maybelline Dream Matte powder, but this product is way better! My problem with the Maybelline powder is that it looks good, but I've noticed that whenever I apply it, my skin tends to get quite greasy and shiny in the middle of the day! This powder however is amazing! It keeps my oily skin at bay with its mattifying properties and I barely need to touch up when I use this!


Lip Product: Nivea Lip Butter

I know I've raved about these TONS in the past month, but I can't get enough of these! They smell so good its not even funny, they're really conditioning and there is a lot of product in the container! The only downside is that I can't really use these while I'm out because I wouldn't want to dip my fingers in it and apply it on my lips.


Concealer: L'Oreal True Match Concealer

This is AMAZING! I would pretty much say that this is my holy grail concealer! The colour is perfect for my skin, it gives great coverage, it is smooth and creamy and lastly its incredibly easy to apply! I recommend this to everyone, and I will need to re-purchase this soon because mine is almost finished!


Mascara: Maybelline Great Lash 

I absolutely love this mascara. I've been using it since grade 9 and I still haven't gotten tired of it! It really lengthens and voluminizes my lashes-in a natural way. The brush is also really great because it's designed in such a way that it gets all of my lashes!


Mascara: Maybelline Rocket Volum Express

To me, this mascara is great to wear on nights out. I use the Great Lash one during the day because it looks more natural and this one at night as it gives a more dramatic look. This mascara also lengthens lashes like crazy! I would definitely recommend this!


Blush and Bronzer: ELF Duo in St. Lucia

I really like this, because it has a blush and bronzer in one! It's really easy for traveling and the colours look good on any skin tone in my opinion. If I had to choose, I would say that I prefer the bronzer just because its such a perfect colour (not too orange and doesn't look like mud). The blush is great too, but I would say that there are better, more pigmented blushes out there!


Lipgloss: Rimmel Stay Glossy

I love this lip gloss because the colour is gorgeous, it stays on for quite a long time and the formula is amazing. It isn't sticky or anything! I feel like Rimmel has great lipsticks and lip glosses, but they don't get mentioned as much! I actually bought this lip gloss because I loved the name of it so much!


I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Have a great day :)

xoxo,
N


No comments:

Post a Comment