Follow me! :)

Twitter: Nida_Ahmadd
Instagram: NidLid786
Tumblr: n-ahmadd.tumblr.com

Thursday 30 May 2013

Collective Haul! Brandy Melville, Forever 21, American Eagle!

Hey Everyone!!

Hope you all are doing well :) I know it's been about a week since I last posted,  but I've been really busy and I just haven't found the time to do any posts :( As you can guess from the title, I'm going to be showing you guys what I've bought recently and this haul is especially exciting for me because I got to go to Brandy Melville! :D I think I mentioned that I wanted to go there in a previous post, but guys...my obsession with going to Brandy Melville got serious! As far as I know, there are only 2 stores that are remotely near me and the other one is on the other side of Canada! So, I had to ask my parents to give me a ride to the mall since it was a bit far away. I've been lusting over Brandy Melville pieces and the store was pretty amazing! I also got a few pieces from other stores, I hope you enjoy this haul!

Forever 21: 
Floral Front-Tie Shirt, $21.80


American Eagle: (Everything was 30-40% off!)
Peplum Shirt: $17.47
Tribal Tee: $14.97




Brandy Melville:
LA Bones Beanie: $12.00
Moon Phase Muscle Tank: $21.00
Sadie Vintage Camera Tank: $23.00
Stressed... Tank: $23.00





Drugstore:
Nivea Waterproof Eye Make-Up Remover, $6.99
(Not loving this, might do review soon!)

Batiste Dry Shampoo, $5.00
(Love this!)



Lush:
Grease Lightning, $13.95
(LOVE this!)


I hope you all enjoyed this! 

xoxo,
N


No comments:

Post a Comment