Follow me! :)

Twitter: Nida_Ahmadd
Instagram: NidLid786
Tumblr: n-ahmadd.tumblr.com

Saturday 4 May 2013

UK Beauty Swap

Hey Everyone!

My aunt recently visited me from England and me and my cousin thought it would be a cool idea to swap a few products that we couldn't get otherwise with each other. My cousin and I decided to send each other 4 products and I wish I could show you guys what I sent her, but I never got a chance to take pictures. So, I'm just going to show you what I received and do a mini review on each product!



This blush is really great! It's super pigmented and I really like the colour because I'm not a person who wears blush that often, so its really subtle. The colour is like a mix between pink and coral and I don't use the brush that came with this, but it's still nice to keep it! I'm not sure why it says 'Bronzing Block' at the back, I found that really weird :P


So, I looked this blush up online and it had really good reviews. But, I'm not that in love with it. The colour is nice and its pigmented, however this doesn't show up on my skin. The reviews stated that it looks great on people with pale skin, but my skin is medium-toned. I know that MAC has a blush with the same name, but I don't think it's a dupe!


I am absolutely in love with this lipstick! When I first saw it, I was really skeptical about wearing it, because like I said, I don't have fair skin so I try to stay away from really bright colours. But the formula colour of this lipstick is truly amazing. The colour isn't too bright, I just have to rub it in to my lips and the consistency is really soft and creamy! This will definitely be something that I'll reach for over the summer!



This concealer was actually something that I asked my cousin for. After watching a few British people on YouTube, like FleurDeForce rave about it and I really wanted to try it. My skin has been absolutely horrific lately because my skin has been breaking out from the stress of exams and this concealer is really helping! It stays on all day long, it blends well and the application is easy :)

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Hope you have a great day! :)

xoxo,
N



Image is from here.


No comments:

Post a Comment