Follow me! :)

Twitter: Nida_Ahmadd
Instagram: NidLid786
Tumblr: n-ahmadd.tumblr.com

Thursday 30 May 2013

Review: Grease Lighting VS Clinique Acne Spot Treatment

Hey Everyone!

Since I slacked on doing posts last week, I thought I would do another post before the day ends :)
As you can see from the title, I'm going to be doing a review on 2 different acne/spot treatments and tell you guys why I love using them and what the benefits are!

Lush: Grease Lightning, $13.95




I bought this about 2 weeks ago, because I know that so many people rave about this but I just didn't have a chance to go to my mall that has a Lush store. Grease Lightning is a gel treatment that has ingredients like tea tree oil, which is 'nature's antibiotic'. Tea tree oil treatments are supposed to be amazing for red, acne-prone skin because it soothes your skin. The Body Shop also sells tea tree oil, in case you were looking for an alternative! Anyways, you are supposed to apply a layer of this to affected areas and I've found that this is GREAT in helping my skin heal! My skin has not been in the greatest condition and literally after two days of putting this on my skin, my scars started to blur a little and become lighter. I am so happy with this product and how it is helping in healing and removing my acne scars! I recently got a pimple, and I applied this on it but it didn't make a difference. TIP: this feels amazing on your skin if you keep it in the fridge!

I would recommend this for those who have had acne and want to help in healing their skin.

Clinique: Acne Solutions Spot Treatment, $17.00



I actually bought the Clinique Acne Solutions System last year along with this product and to be honest this is the only thing I liked. I kind of forgot about it until recently, so I brought it out and decided to try it on a recent breakout. I know this is going to sound kind of gross..but my pimple was large, red and very tight to the touch. However, after applying this Clinique product, I woke up the next morning to find that my pimple was much smaller and almost flat! This is also a gel type of treatment and it has salicylic acid in it.

I would recommend this for those who are having trouble with break outs and need a quick treatment to reduce swelling and pain!

All in all, these are both great products and I would recommend them to everyone who has troublesome skin (read acne problems!)

Hope you all had a great day! :)

xoxo,
N

No comments:

Post a Comment