Follow me! :)

Twitter: Nida_Ahmadd
Instagram: NidLid786
Tumblr: n-ahmadd.tumblr.com

Thursday 28 February 2013

Movie Review!-Warm Bodies

Hey Everyone!
I know I said that I've been busy studying, but I'm taking a much needed break right now! I don't know if I've blogged this before, but I have so much fun writing posts that I do it at any chance I can get :) Obviously, my favourite posts are fashion posts and it sucks that I can't do any right now but I think the ones I've been doing are fun as well!


Image is from here.

Right now, I'm going to do a review on 'Warm Bodies', starring Nicholas Hoult (who previously dated Jennifer Lawrence) and Teresa Palmer. To start with, I loved this movie so much it's not even funny. I wasn't expecting that much because when I first heard about it, everyone was telling me that it was a zombie movie and I'm not really into that stuff. However, my sister was bugging me to take her to the movies to watch it (she makes me take her everywhere ever since I got my licence!) My sister and I have really different tastes when it comes to movies, so I was reluctant to go. I fell in love with the movie though! I don't want to give away anything obviously, but the movie hits everything, it has action, romance, and its really funny!

Surprisingly, I found Nicholas Hoult really cute in it! I even thought he was good looking as a zombie...-comment below if you agree! ;). The actors were amazing, there was a guest role from Dave Franco, who is James Franco's younger brother! Also, I thought Teresa Palmer was so pretty in an effortless way. You can tell that she is a natural beauty, and I'm kind of craving a green utility jacket after seeing her wear one!

One thing I forgot to add is I actually watched this movie at the movie theater twice! Normally, I never watch a movie twice at the movie theater because I think that its kind of absurd, and its kind of a waste of money. But the week after I watched it, one of my best friends really wanted to go, so I watched it again. So that shows how much I liked it! :P

All in all, I would give this movie 4/5 Stars! People might think I'm being to generous but I loved it!
Hope you guys enjoyed this, let me know if you would like me to do more posts like this!
xoxo,
N



No comments:

Post a Comment