Follow me! :)

Twitter: Nida_Ahmadd
Instagram: NidLid786
Tumblr: n-ahmadd.tumblr.com

Friday 22 February 2013

Mini Haul + What I Baked Today!

Hey Guys!
I hope everyone's day went well! Today, I spent time with my 10-year old sister. We baked Oreo Buttcakes, and I got this recipe from www.ElleandBlair.com and it's an easy and yummy spin on a traditional cupcake! :)

Earlier in the day, I also went shopping and I thought I would do a mini-haul showing you guys what I bought. Let me know if you would like to see how I would style the clothing items!


I found this lace blazer on sale for $10.00. I am so excited about this because of the style and the quality is really nice! (It's from a store I don't normally shop at-Urban Planet)


I paired my blazer with this muscle tee that I got from Forever 21 for $11.80. I adore the quote on it and I've been obsessing over graphic tees thanks to MacBarbie07. 



I also got this shirt from Forever 21 for $21.80. It looks like a plain plaid shirt from far away, but it actually has a crochet details around and on the sleeves of the shirt which makes it really cute and unique!


This jacket was definitely my find of the day. Not only is it trendy, but I got it from American Eagle Outfitters for $45.00! It has a high-low hemline and a drawstring. It is freezing where I live, so I probably won't be able to wear this until spring-time!


I got this pink blazer from Forever 21 from $27.80. I don't normally wear blazers, but since I recently turned 19, I thought I would try to buy more 'mature' looking clothes!


I bought this earring set from Forever 21 for $5.80. The earrings are so adorable and its perfect for me, because I don't like wearing long, dangly earrings!





I bought these four nailpolishes on sale and ended up paying $10.00 for them! I love the colours and the names are so cute!


Lastly, I bought this mug from HomeSense for $3.99, which is a store exactly like Home Goods for those who live in the US. I am a big coffee drinker, so every time I see a quirky mug like this, I have to get it!

That's it for my mini-haul! I hope you guys enjoyed this and found it helpful! I'm thinking of doing a Room-Spiration post tomorrow :) Please let me know anything you want to in the comments below!

xoxo,
N


Source: http://disneyfansonly.tumblr.com/post/34442380161





2 comments:

  1. That is the most adorable mug I've ever seen! I love it!!

    www.makingitsparkle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I know right! I'm in love! :)
    And I can't wait to take a look at your blog!

    ReplyDelete