Follow me! :)

Twitter: Nida_Ahmadd
Instagram: NidLid786
Tumblr: n-ahmadd.tumblr.com

Thursday 21 February 2013

OOTD's-February 21, 2013

Hey Guys!
So I know I said that I would post an OOTD yesterday, but my friends randomly came over and made me come to watch a movie with them so I didn't have the chance to post one unfortunately. However, to make up for it, I put together 4 outfits today to show you the kinds of things that I like to wear on a regular basis. I know the pictures might seem a little off, or the angle might not be right, but I'm still trying to figure out where I should take pictures of my outfit. Also, my mom took these pictures, and she's a little 'technologically challenged' so thank you guys for being so patient with me. I will post all of the details of the outfit, like the price of the different items and where they were purchased from. You will see that I have a very casual, but cute kind of style. I definitely have my days where I dress up, but today I picked these things out. I hope you find this helpful, and please let me know which outfit if your favourite in the comments below! :)

1. School Day Casual/Running Errands





Tank Top: From Garage, $7.50
Shirt: From Garage: $15.00
Jeggings: From Garage: $25.00
Rose Gold Watch: From Aldo: $35.00
Shoes: From Converse: $55.00
Necklace: Gift from Swarovski

*I didn't notice that everything was from Garage LOL

2. School/Shopping




Long-sleeved shirt: From Forever 21: $7.80
Denim Vest: From Urban Planet: $20.00
Jeggings: From Garage: $25.00
Combat Boots: From Costa Blanca X: $60.00

3. Shopping/Lunch Date





Shirt: From Forever 21: $11.80
Necklace: From Aldo: $11.00
Purse: Gift from Aldo
Jeggings: Garage: $25.00
Flats: From Ardene: $10.00

4. Chill Day



Skull Sweatshirt: From H&M: $24.50
Jeggings: From Garage: $25.00
Boots: From Forever 21: $47.50

I hope you guys liked these outfits!
xoxo,
N


Source: http://quotesandimages.com/post/38664812700



No comments:

Post a Comment