Follow me! :)

Twitter: Nida_Ahmadd
Instagram: NidLid786
Tumblr: n-ahmadd.tumblr.com

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Nailed It!

Hey Guys!
I was just sitting here, waiting for the TV show 'New Girl' to come on (one of my all-time favourite shows), and I thought I would end the day with a blog post. These are my top 8 favourite nail polishes. Just as a note, some of these pictures do not do the colours justice, so I will try to describe them as well as I can :)


1. Nicole by OPI in: Respect the World


This polish is a beautiful shade of blue, it could also pass for turquoise. OPI nail polishes are my favourite brand of nail polishes because I love the shape of the product, the names that they give the product, the applicator and the consistency of the polish. I have given a swatch of the polish to show what one layer of it looks like.



2. Nicole by OPI in: It's Possible



This polish is the most gorgeous shade of champagne. This colour is perfect because you could wear it anywhere and anytime and it will always match what you are wearing and it will look classic. This colour is also so rich and thick that one coat is enough. I love pairing this colour with another polish that I will soon mention called: OMB. The champagne and the berry red complement each other so well!


3. Nicole by OPI in: OMB! (Oh My Bieber!)



This shade is actually from the special edition nail polish collection from Justin Bieber. This colour is such a pretty shade of red/pink and it has hints of glitter in it. With two coats of this, my nails look amazing. Like I said before, I love pairing it with 'It's Possible'. I do this by painting all my nails with 'It's Possible', except for my ring fingers. I then paint my ring fingers with 'OMB!' and it gives a pretty, yet classy look.


4. Nicole by OPI in: Here We Kome A-Karoling



Unfortunately, this colour did not show up well on camera. But this colour is an amazing shade of deep purple. As you can probably tell from the title, this is from the Kardashian Collection and I love it because its such a pretty deep colour. 'Keeping Up with the Kardashian's is also one of my guilty pleasures! It also has a sheen, which makes the polish look even better. I also love the name of the polish!


5. Revlon in: Classy



This is the most gorgeous shade of nude/pink polish that I have ever worn. The consistency of this polish is amazing and most often, I only use one coat of this, along with a top-coat. I use this polish on days where I want to look polished. (The swatch for this kind of got messed up, it looks so funny! :P)



6. Sally Hansen Insta-Dry in: Co-Balt Blue



This colour is a really pretty shade of royal/cobalt blue. I love this colour so much, and I'm always attracted to clothes with this shade as well. I love this particular brand of Sally Hansen nail-polishes because they really do dry fast. The only downside to this is the brush is kind of thick, so the application makes it a little harder.



7. Sally Hansen Insta-Dry in: Cinna-Snap



This polish was my go-to colour in the fall. There's something about fall that makes me obsessed with burgundy/oxblood shades and I was on the hunt for a colour like this. I was actually looking for: 'We'll Always have Paris' by OPI, but since I couldn't buy that, I bought this instead.




8. Essie in: Tart Deco






Last, but not least is Tart Deco. I love this shade, because it reminds of of Springtime. This colour is a light coral shade, and its awesome because its not too bright of a coral to not go with anything. The application is great, the only down-side is the brush is tiny compared to what I'm used to, so it takes me a little longer to apply this.



I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Please comment below! I hope you all had a wonderful day! :)

xoxo,
N

Instead of ending with a quote, I'm going to end with one of the funniest videos I have ever seen! It never fails to amuse me and its for everyone who is a fan of 'New Girl' and who was a fan of 'The Hills'.



No comments:

Post a Comment