Follow me! :)

Twitter: Nida_Ahmadd
Instagram: NidLid786
Tumblr: n-ahmadd.tumblr.com

Tuesday 26 February 2013

OOTD-February 26, 2013

Hey Everyone!
I know I said that I wouldn't be any posts today, because I would be busy studying, but I woke up early for some reason and decided to use my time to do a quick OOTD. The sweatshirt that I'm wearing is my favourite sweatshirt of all time! I actually had just finished watching Miley Cyrus' movie called 'LOL' and I was lusting after the sweater she wore when she was in France with the shoulder embellishments. By pure coincidence, I went online to Forever21 and decided to do a little shopping. I don't normally shop from the Sale at Forever21, because I never find anything good and I feel like the prices are already affordable. But, that day, I went on the sale and saw a replica of the sweatshirt Miley wore for only $5.99!!! I was so excited, and placed an order immediately (you have to spend at least $60 for free shipping) so I quickly shopped and paid for my items. This sweater is so cute and comfortable and I feel like Miley when I wear it (haha don't judge! ) Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this post, have a great day! :)









Details:
Top: Forever 21, $5.99
Earrings: Forever 21 (set of 6 pairs of earrings), $5.90
Watch: Aldo, $35.00
Black Jeans: American Eagle, $40.00
Bag: Aldo, $20.00
Boots: Costa Blanca X, $60.00

Let me know how you liked today's OOTD in the comments below! 
xoxo,
N


Image is from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment