Follow me! :)

Twitter: Nida_Ahmadd
Instagram: NidLid786
Tumblr: n-ahmadd.tumblr.com

Monday 25 February 2013

OOTD-February 25, 2013

Hello Everyone!
I'm back again! :) Haha, I know this is my third post of the day, but I might not post anything tomorrow, which is why I'm on a grind today! Now normally, I would not wear this on a Monday, but I woke up today in a good mood, and then I found out that my Calculus class was cancelled, which made me even happier! So, I chose an outfit that was polished, yet comfortable  And I only had one class, which only needs a notebook and a pen which is why my bag is so small! Hope you guys enjoy this, and please let me know if you liked it in the comments below! :)







Details:
Maroon Blazer: Costa Blanca, $15.00
Black T-Shirt: Joe, $14.00
Necklace: Aldo, $12.00
High-Waisted Pants: H&M, $12.90
Purse: Gift from Aldo
Flats: Ardene, $10.00

I really love this outfit, and I love how the blazer has the paisley print on the cuffs, adds something unique to the outfit! Hope you guys have a great day!

xoxo,
N



Picture is from here.


No comments:

Post a Comment