Follow me! :)

Twitter: Nida_Ahmadd
Instagram: NidLid786
Tumblr: n-ahmadd.tumblr.com

Thursday 28 February 2013

What's in my Shower Caddy?

Hey Everyone!
Hope you guys are having a good morning! Unfortunately, I won't be doing any OOTD posts until the weekend, and that makes me sad because its my favourite thing to do! I can't do them until the weekend because I'm at uni right now and its midterm season, so literally all I've been wearing is hoodies and jeans, so that wouldn't make for a very good OOTD post. Anyway, as soon as I'm done with midterms, I will get back on track! Today, I'm going to be showing you guys what's in my shower caddy. Like I said, I'm in uni, and I share a communal washroom with other girls on my floor. I don't have as many products as I do at home, because I carry these things in my bag! I'll also be doing a mini review of each product.


1. Dove Damage Therapy Shampoo

I love this shampoo! I bought it around a month ago and I think it works really well! It's supposed to help damaged hair and make it soft and shiny and it definitely works! I also like this because it doesn't have a fruity or perfumed scent to it, it has a 'clean' scent to it'.


2. Dove Damage Therapy Conditioner

Like the shampoo, I really like this conditioner. It really hydrates my hair and it also helps to make my hair shiny and soft. I put this on the ends of my hair and on the hair above my neck, because my hair tends to get really dry there.


3. Pink Beach Babe

This is a 2-in-1 wash & scrub and its one of my favourite body washes! I really like how its 2-in-1, so not only does my body get washed, it gets exfoliated too. The product itself looks like sand, because of the colour and texture. Weirdly enough, this also smells like sand, but in a good way! It makes you feel like you're on the beach and it smells amazing. 



4. TRESemmé Climate Protection Extra Hold Mousse

This is a mousse I like to use if I want to reduce frizz in my hair and add volume. It has keratin, olive oil & UV blocker. It's easy to forget about protecting your hair when it comes to the sun, but its important to shade your hair from the sun too! It also fights humidity, UV rays and wind. I recommend this mousse to everyone!


5. Cetaphil Oil Control Moisturizer

I love this moisturizer for my face! It's not thick, it blends really well and it keeps my face matte throughout the day. It's also an amazing base if i'm going to put foundation on after!


6. Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash

I don't like this product at all. I bought it because I ran out of my Cetaphil Oil Control Face Wash, and it wasn't at my local pharmacy! So, I bought this in hopes that it would help keep my acne at bay and help control my oils. Honestly though, this doesn't help with redness, or acne and I don't feel like my face gets completely clean when I use it. So, I don't recommend this.


7. TRESemmé Heat Protectant Spray

I love this spray! I've been using it for 4 years now and I will continue to buy it. I spray it all over my hair before I straighten/curl it and it helps reduce frizziness, it smells really good and it protects my hair! I would say though, that you have to be careful to not spray this near your roots, otherwise it can make your hair look greasy!


I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Please let me know if you have requests, or anything in the comments below! Thank you for being patient while I'm doing my midterms! :)
xoxo,
N


I thought this was really cool! Image is from here.





No comments:

Post a Comment