Follow me! :)

Twitter: Nida_Ahmadd
Instagram: NidLid786
Tumblr: n-ahmadd.tumblr.com

Sunday 24 February 2013

Winter Must-Haves!

Hey Everyone!
Right now, I was just brainstorming ideas for future blog posts and I thought it would be fun to do a little winter must-haves post. I have a lot of things that I use in the winter, but I kept it short because I know how tedious it can be sometimes to scroll through and endless amount of pictures!

1. eos Lip Balm in Honeysuckle-$3.99
I seriously don't know what I would do without this! It is so moisturizing, it smells amazing and 
the packaging is really cute! My family is always joking with me, saying that I use an egg for lip-balm.

2. Victoria's Secret PINK Body Lotion in Make it Shine-$10.00
This is my favourite body lotion to use. I like using this because it's almost as moisturizing as a body butter, but it isn't as thick so it doesn't take me a long time to rub this in after I take a shower. This also smells really good and I love the packaging (purple is my fave colour!)


3.  Cetaphil Oil Control Moisturizer-$20.00

I love using this in the daytime. This cream is specially formulated for oily skin, which I need and it 
helps keeps my face matte. This face cream is amazing to use in the winter and the summer,
because it has SPF and it isn't heavy on the face at all!


4. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizer-$30.00

This moisturizer is ah-mazing! It feels so good when you put this on your skin! If I have to describe
it, I would say that its like a cool, light gel on your face. It is a little for expensive, but I think
it's worth it! I use this at night, because it does not have SPF in it, so it wouldn't really help
me if I put it on in the daytime.


5. Warm Pair of Socks-H&M

I don't know why, but my hands and feet are ALWAYS ice-cold, so I like to wear a pair of warm
socks at home just so my feet have a more normal temperature. I got these socks in a pack of 3 
for $10.00, and the pattern's on the socks are cute :)


6. Booties- $7.50 from Ardene

Like I said, my feet are always cold, so if I'm not wearing socks, then I'm wearing these booties. They're so warm that I can't wear them for too long, otherwise I start sweating!


7. Comfy, but Cute Hoodie-$30.00

I am always wearing a hoodie at home in the winter. I used to wear old, oversized hoodies, but I've learned that while you don't have to be ready at home, you should still look presentable! There have been many times where my family or friends have decided to make a surprise visit to my house and I have looked, well, for lack of a better word, ratchet. So, I like wearing hoodies like this, where I am warm, but I don't look bad.


8. Coffee

This counts as a all-year-round must-have, but since I drink this everyday in the winter, I thought I would include it. I need coffee in the morning, otherwise I can't function so this is definitely a must-have! (By the way, I have been drinking Nescafe's Hazelnut Coffee and it is DELICIOUS!)


9. Oatmeal

I have never been a person who likes oatmeal, but recently I tried it and I've been liking it a lot! Especially this kind! Now, the reason I say this is a winter must-have, is because oatmeal is a hot, filling kind of breakfast so I know I wouldn't be able to eat it in the summer. I like eating this after I come out from the cold, or even at night (I eat breakfast for dinner often!) 


I hope you guys enjoyed this post! 
xoxo,
N


The picture is from here.








No comments:

Post a Comment