Follow me! :)

Twitter: Nida_Ahmadd
Instagram: NidLid786
Tumblr: n-ahmadd.tumblr.com

Sunday 24 February 2013

OOTD-February 24, 2013

Hey Everyone!
Hope you guys are having a good morning! :) Today is the last day of spring break for me, so I have to go back to school tomorrow :( Last night, I was getting my outfit together because I am spending the day with my family today and I thought I would show you guys what I'm wearing. This was shot at a time when I was really tired, so I'm not wearing the clothes, but hopefully you get an idea!




Leopard tank with Collar: $14.90 from H&M
Lightweight Sweater with Metallic Threading: $18.90 from Forever 21
Jeggings (These are like the ones on my last OOTD post, but they don't have zippers!): $30.00 from Garage
Earrings: $8.00 from Aldo
Purse: $20.00 from H&M

I hope you guys liked this post! I'm going to try to put as many posts as I can today, because I have midterms next week and I'm going to be a little busy! Please leave any requests in the comments, and I hope you all have a great day!
xoxo,
N


Image is from here



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous jumper and I love the earrings.

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete