Follow me! :)

Twitter: Nida_Ahmadd
Instagram: NidLid786
Tumblr: n-ahmadd.tumblr.com

Saturday 23 February 2013

This or That?!-Beauty Tag!

Hey Everyone!
I thought I would do a beauty tag today, just so you guys can get to see what I like/don't like! I would love it if you left a comment with your responses to the tag! :)


Questions!



makeup:

blush or bronzer- Blush!
lip gloss or lipstick- Lip Gloss
eye liner or mascara- Mascara, I rarely put eye liner on
foundation or concealer- Foundation, I need full coverage!
neutral or color eye shadow- Neutral
pressed or loose eye shadows- Pressed
brushes or sponges-Brushes

nails:

OPI or china glaze- OPI!
Long or short- Short, I can't type with long nails!
Acrylic or natural- Natural
Brights or darks- Brights! It can help when your wearing a plain outfit :)
Flower or no flower- I would love flowers, but I can't do them :( So, no flower

body:

perfume or body splash- Perfume (Vera Wang Princess!)
lotion or body butter - Body Butter, so rich and luxurious!
body wash or soap- Body Wash
lush or other bath company- PINK by Victoria's Secret

fashion:

jeans or sweat pants- Jeans
long sleeve of short- Long-Sleeve, I love layering :)
dresses or skirts- Dresses
stripes or plaid - Stripes
flip flops or sandals- Sandals!
scarves or hats- Scarves, my favourite accessory!
studs or dangly earrings- Studs
necklaces or bracelets- Necklaces, I collect them!
heels or flats- Flats fo sho
cowboy boots or riding boots- Riding Boots
jacket or hoodie- Hoodie, gotta stay comfy at Uni!
forever 21 or charlotte russe- FOREVER 21
abercombie or Hollister- Hollister
saks 5th or nordstrom- I'm from Canada, so I can't shop at either!

hair:

curly or straight- Natural Hair is Curly, so curly! :D
bun or ponytail- ponytail!
bobby pins or butterfly clips- Bobby pins, but I always lose them!
hair spray or gel- Hair Spray
long or short- Short
light or dark- Lighter in the Summer, Darker in the Winter!
side sweep bangs or full bangs- Side Sweep
up or down- Down!

random:

Rain or shine- SHINE :D
Summer or winter- This always depends on my mood, right now I'm sick of winter, so summer! :)
Fall or spring- Fall
Chocolate or vanilla- CHOCOLATE FIVE-EVA <3 
East coast or west coast- West Coast!


I hope you guys enjoyed this tag and got to know me a little better! Hope you have a great day!
xoxo,
N

The Fault in Our Stars!

Source: http://aa-tveits.tumblr.com/post/33901526565/its-fine-i-just-have-a-forest-in-my-eye

No comments:

Post a Comment